Wednesday, February 28, 2018

King's Birthday

Bumo's art for His Majesty King Jigme Ghesar Namgyel Wangchuk's birthday on 21.02.2018. 
After the successful auctioning of this Sophie universal blanket which was meant exclusively for charity, I switched yet to another Sophie universal blanket crochet, which made me even busier to meet the deadline, as to offer for 38th King’s birthday.  
Part 8
Even before completion of the project, I was worried to meet the deadline of HM Birthday, and was wondering as how to reach the Sophie to King’s palace in time, somehow, my dream came true for me, when I got call from gyalpoi zimpon office about the Sophie 
universal blanket that was presented for Gyalsey's  1st Birthday last year which enabled my successful offering in time for 38th King’s Birthday. 







I have immensely enjoyed this project all dusted and thoroughly washed. Though i could not pack it presentably the offering was easy and approachable, infact Zimpon was thankful for my offering.
For our crown price



                                                                    
                                          Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment